DodgerCMS is a static markdown CMS built on top of Amazon S3.
It is a clean and simple alternative to heavy content management systems. There are no databases to manage, deployments to monitor, or massive configuration files. Just focus on writing your content and the results are live immediately.
The only requirement for DodgerCMS is an account with Amazon Web Services. It is well suited for small blogs, documentation, and any static website that benefits from the simplicity of markdown. Content is uploaded into the manager and then converted to HTML each time the document is updated. DodgerCMS also keeps a data JSON file with up to date URL's for each entry that can be used to build a menu system.
- Full markdown editor
- Simple toolbar and easy file manipulation
- Github flavored markdown with syntax highlighting
- Upload images directly to the cloud
- Upload and insert images directly into your document
- Handle changes in url structure automatically
- Changes made to url's are recorded and stored in a JSON file you can use to build complex navigation
- Access via your S3 bucket
- Turn the manger into a static website and access from anywhere
- Custom layouts
- The front end design can be altered in any way to suit your specific needs
- Simple to modify HTML, CSS and JS
- Live updates
- Changes to entries take affect immediately
- No deployments or file uploads necessary